We are looking service crew female for restaurant.
Service crew members prepare and serve food, process customer payments, and provide customer service. Full time job during all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Service crew members work in a team-oriented environment with colleagues, and typically report to the shift manager, assistant manager, and manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Process cash, check, and debit & credit card payments using cash registers and digital systems.
2. Respond to customer complaints and questions, resolving issues where possible and referring customers to managers as needed.
3. Use various selling techniques to suggest additional purchases and upsell to customers.
4. Keep work areas clean, such as food preparation areas, and customer areas clean and organized.
5. Greet customers who enter the business and answer phone calls from customers.
6. Assist with food prep and cooking to fill customer orders
Service crew members are customer service oriented. They have great communication skills, are able to work well with others, and are able to juggle multiple tasks at once.