Effective date: November 02, 2017.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let's Get Started:
Q: Do I need an account on the Wazeefe وظيفة?
· A: No, to search all you need to visit our website. However, if you want to post a job then you need to have an account on Wazeefe and/or login via Facebook account
Q: What does it mean to comment to a post through Facebook.
Q: What is the official Facebook page of the Wazeefe وظيفة?
· A: The official Facebook page for the Wazeefe وظيفة is http://www.Facebook.com/wazeefe
Q: I don't want to post through Facebook. · A: Due to changing trends in public communication, your posts/comments will be submitted through Facebook going forward in case you choose that you want to share your job post. In case you did not choose the “post to profile” or also “post to Facebook” then your post will not appear on Facebook. However, for a bigger spread of the job you posted, it is better to share it on Facebook, this shall make more people know about your job post. If you do not want your comment to appear on your Facebook wall, simply un-check "post to profile" or "also post to Facebook" below the comment box.
Q: Can I Edit or Delete my comment / post?
· A: Yes, you can! Go to your account in question where you posted your comment
- Scroll down to comments section, and find your comment
- Click on the top left “Edit”
- - This is a drop-down menu
- - Choose to edit or delete your comment.
- - Confirm delete
- These simple steps will allow you to either edit or delete any comment made by you to one of the posts on Wazeefe website.
· Please note: you must be using a desktop or laptop - at this time, mobile devices such as tablets and phones might not have the ability to edit or delete comments.
Q: I already have a Wazeefe وظيفة account, what will happen to it? · A: You are still able to log in to your Wazeefe وظيفة account to follow to search for job seekers, job posts, add your own job post, and you will be able to view your post history for comments made prior to the move to Facebook comments. Comments left through the Facebook platform will not be visible in your post history.
Q: Can I include a link in my comment / post?
· A: Yes. But any comment that contains a link to an inappropriate site may not be displayed on the Wazeefe وظيفة site nor on Facebook page.
Q: What is the "Follow/Fan" link on Wazeefe وظيفة user accounts?
· A: When you find a job post you like, you can press the Follow link next to the poster’s name. Your selection will appear on your profile page and on the profile page of that commenter. This way you can keep track of the commenters you like and those who like you. We are working on a way to alert you when your favorite commenters post new comments on the site.
Q: Can I follow a blogger?
· A: Absolutely. Each blogger has their own profile page that includes their bios and a Follow link. You can find this page by clicking on a blogger's name and you will receive alerts when this author publishes new posts.
Q: Where can I sign up for news alerts and other notifications?
· A: You can simply follow us on Facebook page and get the needed alerts and notifications. http://www.facebook.com/wazeefe. Hover on “Following” under Wazeefe وظيفة Facebook cover photo, and choose “see first” in Your News Feed.
Commenting & Moderation Policy
Q: What is the Wazeefe وظيفة's Code of Conduct?
A: Community and Commenting Guiding Principles
· The Wazeefe وظيفة has a thriving user community and encourages commenting on news stories and blog posts. We are dedicated to maintaining a respectful, engaging and informative conversation. Towards that end, we have basic ground rules for commenting and posting to maintain a civil atmosphere. These are supported by a moderating system that features a team of staff moderators. If you wish to participate in the community, we ask that you follow the ground rules below and the spirit of the community they seek to create.
· (I) If your comments make this community a less civil and enjoyable place to be, you and your comments and posts may be excluded from it.
Q: I posted a comment. Why can't I see it on the site?
· A: Please be aware that not all comments and posts may appear directly on the Wazeefe وظيفة site, but will still appear on your Facebook feed for you and your friends, unless you have unchecked the "also post on Facebook" box above the comment and post entry space.
Q: Why do my posts never appear in the Wazeefe وظيفة comments?
· A: If a user has repeatedly posted comments that have violated these ground rules, their comments may be blocked from appearing on the site. This would include inappropriate comments or posts that contain, insults, attacks, abuse towards other users or groups; or have engaged in trolling or hijacking the comment threads.